Monday, February 21, 2011

Page Views!

Hi all of you followers!  Today marks an exciting day for this blog :) We have hit 1,000 page views in less than a month!  How crazy and awesome is that?  Thank you to all of you; those who have been here from the beginning and those who just came across this page.  I really appreciate all of you taking time out of your day to look at my blog and business and see what we're up to!

Another update, I just finished a bridal shower for my cousin yesterday and it turned out beautiful!  I traveled up to Wisconsin to be there for her and decided almost last minute to put a candy buffet together for it.  I wasn't able to stay for the shower-- as the weather was horrible, but everyone had a good time!  Congratulations to Megan and the countdown begins, only 3 weeks til her wedding!  P.S.- Pictures to follow.

I have also just completed preparing my first promotional bridal shower buffet for Tasha and it looks super cute!  Her colors are black and white with red accents, so it was a nifty one to put together.   I will be updating you all with how it turns out, and will post pics as soon as I get them!

Thanks again to all of you for reading and all the support that comes along with that!
Dani G.

2 comments:

  1. The bridal shower candy buffet was beautiful! I was so impressed. Everyone enjoyed looking at it and being enticed into sampling the treats. It really added that extra special element to Meggie's shower. (which we were so sorry you had to miss, we felt so bad about that, but know it was a rough weather day yesterday).
    Thanks again Dani! It meant a lot to Megan and to me.
    Love,
    Tante Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks T. Kelly! I enjoyed making it, and I'm glad I got to see you all for a little bit. Glad you guys had fun and only 3 weeks til the wedding! whoohooo :)

    ReplyDelete