Monday, February 7, 2011

Featured Florist!

This next florist is definitely near and dear to my heart!  I entered Lockers Floral in West Allis, WI not really knowing what to expect or how to explain what I wanted.  Kimberly took the time to meet with me, to ask questions, and sketch up bouquet designs.  I was unsure of how a lot of things at my wedding were going to turn out, but when I saw those bouquets in the dressing room my jaw almost hit the floor!  They were gorgeous.  The reason I am sharing this with you is because I thought she did an outstanding job of offering quality, beauty and a reasonable price all wrapped up into one.  Take a look at some of the work she did for my wedding, and also check out their website for more info!

This was my bouquet!  I loved it so much I seriously did not want to let it go at the end of the night.  She did an excellent job!

 
Bridesmaid bouquets! Modern and very elegant :)


No comments:

Post a Comment